The R&B teen diva’s duet with Brandy ruled radio all summer, and much of this groove-driven disc, like the Jermaine Dupri-produced ”The First Night,” should keep her airwave run alive. Transcendent nuggets like ”Street Symphony” showcase her voluptuous vocals — and make it worth wading through the mid-tempo ballads about love lost. B
The Boy is MineThe R&B teen diva's duet with Brandy ruled radio all summer, and much of this groove-driven disc, like the Jermaine Dupri-produced ''The First Night,''...The Boy is MineR&B, PopThe R&B teen diva's duet with Brandy ruled radio all summer, and much of this groove-driven disc, like the Jermaine Dupri-produced ''The First Night,''...1998-08-14
Genre: R&B, Pop; Lead Performer: Monica
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!