With a new album called Version 2.0, Garbage must have a cool website, right? Almost. For having a singer as brash as Shirley Manson, Garbage’s site (www.garbage.com) plays it strangely safe with the standard blend of interviews, album sound bites, and merchandise info. It’s convenient to be able to access all the lyrics and old magazine interviews, but do we really need links to international sites of the band’s distributor, BMG? The programmers obviously put time into the sleek navigation; now they just need to make the rest of the site as sexy as the band. C
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- Trevor Noah eyed as 'Daily Show' host?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!