With a new album called Version 2.0, Garbage must have a cool website, right? Almost. For having a singer as brash as Shirley Manson, Garbage’s site (www.garbage.com) plays it strangely safe with the standard blend of interviews, album sound bites, and merchandise info. It’s convenient to be able to access all the lyrics and old magazine interviews, but do we really need links to international sites of the band’s distributor, BMG? The programmers obviously put time into the sleek navigation; now they just need to make the rest of the site as sexy as the band. C
Posted September 18 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watching 'Game of Thrones' just got even easier
- Aziz Ansari explains upcoming book Modern Romance in 'nice huge Twitter rant'
- 'The Bachelor': Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call it quits
- Science nerds can apply for a 'Big Bang Theory' scholarship at UCLA
- Giorgio Moroder compacts his entire album into one music video
- NBC announces casting call for Dorothy in 'The Wiz Live!'
- Here's who Andy Serkis plays in 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'