With a new album called Version 2.0, Garbage must have a cool website, right? Almost. For having a singer as brash as Shirley Manson, Garbage’s site (www.garbage.com) plays it strangely safe with the standard blend of interviews, album sound bites, and merchandise info. It’s convenient to be able to access all the lyrics and old magazine interviews, but do we really need links to international sites of the band’s distributor, BMG? The programmers obviously put time into the sleek navigation; now they just need to make the rest of the site as sexy as the band. C
Posted September 18 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!