With a new album called Version 2.0, Garbage must have a cool website, right? Almost. For having a singer as brash as Shirley Manson, Garbage’s site (www.garbage.com) plays it strangely safe with the standard blend of interviews, album sound bites, and merchandise info. It’s convenient to be able to access all the lyrics and old magazine interviews, but do we really need links to international sites of the band’s distributor, BMG? The programmers obviously put time into the sleek navigation; now they just need to make the rest of the site as sexy as the band. C
Posted September 18 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Diana Douglas, mother of Michael Douglas and ex-wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!