With a new album called Version 2.0, Garbage must have a cool website, right? Almost. For having a singer as brash as Shirley Manson, Garbage’s site (www.garbage.com) plays it strangely safe with the standard blend of interviews, album sound bites, and merchandise info. It’s convenient to be able to access all the lyrics and old magazine interviews, but do we really need links to international sites of the band’s distributor, BMG? The programmers obviously put time into the sleek navigation; now they just need to make the rest of the site as sexy as the band. C
Posted September 18 1998 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Valiant announces event series 'Summer of 4001 A.D.'
- Robert Downey Jr. cheers on 9-year-old Iron Boy as he saves Sydney
- 'Fuller House': Candace, Jodie, and Andrea on what’s changed 20 years later
- See the cover and an excerpt from Kristen Simmons' 'Metaltown' -- exclusive
- Lauren Cohan of 'The Walking Dead' to guest-star on 'The Mindy Project'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: See a creepy new clip from 'The Witch'
- 'Bajillion Dollar Propertie$' trailer: Adam Scott, Nick Kroll, and Paul F. Tompkins get realty
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs