Can you tell me how to get, how to get to…Rosie Road? On Nov. 11, Sesame Street will get a temporary cross street when Rosie O’Donnell airs her show’s taped visit to the kid-friendly hood. ”I wanted to do something to celebrate” their 30th year, O’Donnell says of the meeting she took with Big Bird, the Count, and her ticklish pal Elmo. ”And I have two children who are totally enraptured with it.” While O’Donnell has detoured to the street before (joining Elmo for a duet of ”One, Two, Buckle My Shoe”), the brush with the big time was new for some Muppets. ”It was neat,” said Big Bird. ”I never saw so many people yelling and jumping up and down.” He needs to watch more Jerry Springer.
Posted November 6 1998 — 12:00 AM EST
- From People: Bill Cosby claims his career is 'far from finished'
- Vikings: Katheryn Winnick on Lagertha's season 3 plans
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight' comic: Preview 4 pages
- Jonathan Groff to return for Glee finale
- Zelda Williams reflects on dad Robin Williams' legacy on 'Today'
- Another woman accuses Bill Cosby of sexual assault
- Box office preview: Focus and Fifty Shades face off
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!