Can you tell me how to get, how to get to…Rosie Road? On Nov. 11, Sesame Street will get a temporary cross street when Rosie O’Donnell airs her show’s taped visit to the kid-friendly hood. ”I wanted to do something to celebrate” their 30th year, O’Donnell says of the meeting she took with Big Bird, the Count, and her ticklish pal Elmo. ”And I have two children who are totally enraptured with it.” While O’Donnell has detoured to the street before (joining Elmo for a duet of ”One, Two, Buckle My Shoe”), the brush with the big time was new for some Muppets. ”It was neat,” said Big Bird. ”I never saw so many people yelling and jumping up and down.” He needs to watch more Jerry Springer.
Posted November 6 1998 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast