Can you tell me how to get, how to get to…Rosie Road? On Nov. 11, Sesame Street will get a temporary cross street when Rosie O’Donnell airs her show’s taped visit to the kid-friendly hood. ”I wanted to do something to celebrate” their 30th year, O’Donnell says of the meeting she took with Big Bird, the Count, and her ticklish pal Elmo. ”And I have two children who are totally enraptured with it.” While O’Donnell has detoured to the street before (joining Elmo for a duet of ”One, Two, Buckle My Shoe”), the brush with the big time was new for some Muppets. ”It was neat,” said Big Bird. ”I never saw so many people yelling and jumping up and down.” He needs to watch more Jerry Springer.
Posted November 6 1998 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert thinks 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' sounds depressing
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996