Can you tell me how to get, how to get to…Rosie Road? On Nov. 11, Sesame Street will get a temporary cross street when Rosie O’Donnell airs her show’s taped visit to the kid-friendly hood. ”I wanted to do something to celebrate” their 30th year, O’Donnell says of the meeting she took with Big Bird, the Count, and her ticklish pal Elmo. ”And I have two children who are totally enraptured with it.” While O’Donnell has detoured to the street before (joining Elmo for a duet of ”One, Two, Buckle My Shoe”), the brush with the big time was new for some Muppets. ”It was neat,” said Big Bird. ”I never saw so many people yelling and jumping up and down.” He needs to watch more Jerry Springer.
Posted November 6 1998 — 12:00 AM EST
- Demi Lovato helps launch new mental health campaign
- Watching 'Game of Thrones' just got even easier
- Aziz Ansari explains upcoming book Modern Romance in 'nice huge Twitter rant'
- 'The Bachelor': Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call it quits
- Science nerds can apply for a 'Big Bang Theory' scholarship at UCLA
- Giorgio Moroder compacts his entire album into one music video
- NBC announces casting call for Dorothy in 'The Wiz Live!'