Can you tell me how to get, how to get to…Rosie Road? On Nov. 11, Sesame Street will get a temporary cross street when Rosie O’Donnell airs her show’s taped visit to the kid-friendly hood. ”I wanted to do something to celebrate” their 30th year, O’Donnell says of the meeting she took with Big Bird, the Count, and her ticklish pal Elmo. ”And I have two children who are totally enraptured with it.” While O’Donnell has detoured to the street before (joining Elmo for a duet of ”One, Two, Buckle My Shoe”), the brush with the big time was new for some Muppets. ”It was neat,” said Big Bird. ”I never saw so many people yelling and jumping up and down.” He needs to watch more Jerry Springer.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead towards 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!