He’s moved from drum machines to guitars, but Rob Van Winkle still can’t rap. He lacks flow and his rhymes are just more empty threats and boasts. And for someone trying to escape his past, why does he keep repeating ”Ice Ice Baby”? On the basis of Hard to Swallow, he should call himself Creamed Korn. D-
Hard to Swallow He's moved from drum machines to guitars, but Rob Van Winkle still can't rap. He lacks flow and his rhymes are just more empty threats and boasts....Hard to SwallowHip-Hop/Rap He's moved from drum machines to guitars, but Rob Van Winkle still can't rap. He lacks flow and his rhymes are just more empty threats and boasts....1998-11-13
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Vanilla Ice; Producer (group): Republic, Universal
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!