He’s moved from drum machines to guitars, but Rob Van Winkle still can’t rap. He lacks flow and his rhymes are just more empty threats and boasts. And for someone trying to escape his past, why does he keep repeating ”Ice Ice Baby”? On the basis of Hard to Swallow, he should call himself Creamed Korn. D-
Hard to Swallow He's moved from drum machines to guitars, but Rob Van Winkle still can't rap. He lacks flow and his rhymes are just more empty threats and boasts....Hard to SwallowHip-Hop/Rap He's moved from drum machines to guitars, but Rob Van Winkle still can't rap. He lacks flow and his rhymes are just more empty threats and boasts....1998-11-13
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Vanilla Ice; Producer (group): Republic, Universal
Posted November 13 1998 — 12:00 AM EST
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!