We’d like to think it’s Nicole Kidman’s acting that has theatergoers scrambling for tickets to The Blue Room, the actress’ Dec. 13 Broadway debut. After all, she does get to show off several different accents while playing five different women in 10 sexually charged vignettes. But get real. The reason the 111-performance run is nearly sold out is Kidman’s much-publicized onstage nudity. Actually, only Kidman’s backside will be visible to most of the audience, and then only for a few moments in one scene toward the end. But if you’re one of the lucky few sitting way down front by the far right wall of the Cort Theatre, or in the right-hand box seats — and some ticket buyers have been asking — you’ll probably catch a fleeting glimpse of Nicole’s bare upper torso. Of course, if Kidman’s talents don’t do anything for you, you can always sit back and take a gander at her costar, the handsome British stage vet Iain Glen: Him you can see do the full monty from any seat in the house.
Posted December 18 1998 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' cast reveals the players they are surprised got voted in
- Why Kim Dickens almost turned down 'Fear the Walking Dead'
- Quentin Tarantino and Kevin Smith talk about renting porn in new book excerpt
- 5 Seconds of Summer explain how Third Eye Blind influenced their new album
- Conan reads late-night texts from Adam Sandler
- Neil deGrasse Tyson hosts 'The Martian' promo
- 6 new things we know about Janet Jackson's 'Unbreakable'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!