We’d like to think it’s Nicole Kidman’s acting that has theatergoers scrambling for tickets to The Blue Room, the actress’ Dec. 13 Broadway debut. After all, she does get to show off several different accents while playing five different women in 10 sexually charged vignettes. But get real. The reason the 111-performance run is nearly sold out is Kidman’s much-publicized onstage nudity. Actually, only Kidman’s backside will be visible to most of the audience, and then only for a few moments in one scene toward the end. But if you’re one of the lucky few sitting way down front by the far right wall of the Cort Theatre, or in the right-hand box seats — and some ticket buyers have been asking — you’ll probably catch a fleeting glimpse of Nicole’s bare upper torso. Of course, if Kidman’s talents don’t do anything for you, you can always sit back and take a gander at her costar, the handsome British stage vet Iain Glen: Him you can see do the full monty from any seat in the house.
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!