On his sophomore slammer, Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood, this dog’s bark bites. As he rasps distinctively through a set of horror-show hardcore hip-hop, DMX’s primal grooves pump as relentlessly as an AK-47, and he’s not afraid to mix it up (Mary J. Blige and Marilyn Manson make cameos). It’s his choking-on-broken-glass delivery that draws blood, however: At his best, he radiates a nihilistic thug charisma that rivals Tupac’s. B+
Flesh of My Flesh - Blood of My Blood On his sophomore slammer, Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood, this dog's bark bites. As he rasps distinctively through a set of...Flesh of My Flesh - Blood of My BloodHip-Hop/Rap On his sophomore slammer, Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood, this dog's bark bites. As he rasps distinctively through a set of...1999-01-15
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: DMX; Producer (group): Def Jam
Posted January 15 1999 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'We Are Your Friends' had one of the worst openings in history
- Details on the 'AHS: Hotel' Halloween episodes with Lily Rabe and Darren Criss
- 'Hannibal' finale review: A perversely romantic, totally satisfying last supper
- Caitlyn Jenner on the realities of dating as a transgender woman
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Nick Jonas passionately lip-synced to ‘Let It Go’ at Demi Lovato’s pre-VMAs concert
- Vin Diesel teases a sequel to 'The Iron Giant'
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!