Chris Gore (lone eagle, $14.95) Aspiring Todd Solondzes simply must pick up The Ultimate Film Festival Survival Guide, a treatise on schmoozing, bullying, and otherwise weaseling one’s way into the cinematic madness known as film festivals. Penned by Film Threat magazine editor and fest vet Gore, this nifty tome is part silly party-crashing guide (”Do not, as I have done, mercilessly criticize the award-winning festival film as a total piece of crap when the director can hear you”), but primarily it’s a straight-up collection of submission tips, interviews with programming honchos, and listings that include everything from acceptance odds to best morning-after hangouts. You’ll be hobnobbing with Parker Posey and Steve Buscemi before you know it. A-
The Ultimate Film Festival Survival Guide Chris Gore (lone eagle, $14.95) Aspiring Todd Solondzes simply must pick up The Ultimate Film Festival Survival Guide, a ...The Ultimate Film Festival Survival GuidePop Culture, Movies, NonfictionChris Gore Chris Gore (lone eagle, $14.95) Aspiring Todd Solondzes simply must pick up The Ultimate Film Festival Survival Guide, a ...1999-02-19
Genre: Pop Culture, Movies, Nonfiction; Author: Chris Gore
Posted February 19 1999 — 12:00 AM EST
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!