In what may be the worst movie ever written by a rock star, Lawn Guylander Snider — looking as if his Bedazzler ran amuck — plays a ”modern primitive” sadist who sexually mutilates teens he meets in chat rooms in Strangeland. But at least this dreary tripe gave me one chuckle: When Robert Englund showed up, sans his usual Freddy Krueger goop, as a muscle-teed vigilante, I half-expected him to proclaim, ”It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken.” D-
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Dee Snider, Robert Englund, Kevin Gage, Elizabeth Pena, Amy Smart; Director: John Pieplow; Author: Dee Snider; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Artisan Entertainment
Posted March 26 1999 — 12:00 AM EST
- Are 'The Revenant' and other Christmas releases at risk of losing SAG voters
- Scott Van Pelt on new midnight 'SportsCenter'
- See an exclusive clip from bonkers Italian horror movie spoof 'The Editor'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star James Pickens Jr. joins Twitter
- Telluride Film Festival lineup announced
- Shonda Rhimes & Viola Davis look back on that 'angry black woman' piece
- Sienna Miller's role was cut from 'Black Mass'
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!