In what may be the worst movie ever written by a rock star, Lawn Guylander Snider — looking as if his Bedazzler ran amuck — plays a ”modern primitive” sadist who sexually mutilates teens he meets in chat rooms in Strangeland. But at least this dreary tripe gave me one chuckle: When Robert Englund showed up, sans his usual Freddy Krueger goop, as a muscle-teed vigilante, I half-expected him to proclaim, ”It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken.” D-
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Dee Snider, Robert Englund, Kevin Gage, Elizabeth Pena, Amy Smart; Director: John Pieplow; Author: Dee Snider; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Artisan Entertainment
Posted March 26 1999 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lenny Kravitz & James Franco rock out in the new 'Guitar Hero Live' commercial
- Lady Gaga's 'AHS: Hotel' role made her feel 'so alive'
- J.K. Rowling debunks 'Harry Potter' fan theories on Twitter
- Nicolas Cage doesn’t regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings' role
- Why Kate Winslet was nervous to meet the real Joanna Hoffman for 'Steve Jobs'
- See Taylor Swift and Charli XCX perform 'Boom Clap' in Toronto
- See 'The Night Before' stars spoof 'Big' in new clip