In what may be the worst movie ever written by a rock star, Lawn Guylander Snider — looking as if his Bedazzler ran amuck — plays a ”modern primitive” sadist who sexually mutilates teens he meets in chat rooms in Strangeland. But at least this dreary tripe gave me one chuckle: When Robert Englund showed up, sans his usual Freddy Krueger goop, as a muscle-teed vigilante, I half-expected him to proclaim, ”It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken.” D-
Genre: Horror, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Dee Snider, Robert Englund, Kevin Gage, Elizabeth Pena, Amy Smart; Director: John Pieplow; Author: Dee Snider; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Artisan Entertainment
Posted March 26 1999 — 12:00 AM EST
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- 'Doctor Who' is headed to theaters in September
- Aziz Ansari's Netflix comedy snags Claire Danes and more
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!