On their embarrassing fourth CD, Give Yourself a Hand, these singularly silly Canadians ”want to par-tay,” but this stuff would clear the room at any halfway happening hoedown. To be fair, the competent but generic beats aren’t worse than those on any number of half hearted dance-pop albums. Brad Roberts’ painful faux-soulful vocals, on the other hand, make the Backstreet Boys sound like Otis Redding. The definition of faking the funk. C-
Give Yourself a Hand On their embarrassing fourth CD, Give Yourself a Hand, these singularly silly Canadians ''want to par-tay,'' but this stuff would clear...Give Yourself a Hand On their embarrassing fourth CD, Give Yourself a Hand, these singularly silly Canadians ''want to par-tay,'' but this stuff would clear...1999-03-26
Posted March 26 1999 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' star Kim Dickens on the moment that 'destroyed' Madison
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner Dave Erickson breaks down 'So Close, Yet So Far'
- Wes Craven, 'Nightmare on Elm Street' filmmaker, dies at 76
- Nicki Minaj blasts Miley Cyrus at VMAs 2015
- The Weeknd brings Kanye West to his feet with 'Can't Feel My Face' at VMAs
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis take the VMAs 'Downtown'
- Miley Cyrus opens the 2015 VMAs with Instagram lessons
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!