On their embarrassing fourth CD, Give Yourself a Hand, these singularly silly Canadians ”want to par-tay,” but this stuff would clear the room at any halfway happening hoedown. To be fair, the competent but generic beats aren’t worse than those on any number of half hearted dance-pop albums. Brad Roberts’ painful faux-soulful vocals, on the other hand, make the Backstreet Boys sound like Otis Redding. The definition of faking the funk. C-
Give Yourself a Hand On their embarrassing fourth CD, Give Yourself a Hand, these singularly silly Canadians ''want to par-tay,'' but this stuff would clear...Give Yourself a Hand On their embarrassing fourth CD, Give Yourself a Hand, these singularly silly Canadians ''want to par-tay,'' but this stuff would clear...1999-03-26
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!