Strap on your meat helmets and clear the room of carnies. This battle of wits from the people who gave the world You Don’t Know Jack lets you and the International Man of Mystery — or his nemesis, Dr. Evil — team up, with the fate of the planet in the balance. Some questions focus on the first movie, such as naming Dr. Evil’s childhood memories (summers in Rangoon, luge lessons). Others are gimmes about pop-culture gods like the Beatles, the Brady Bunch, and the Blues Brothers. The kitschy, Powers-inspired graphics are, if you will, shagadelic, and it’s terrif to hear Dr. Evil complain along the way (”The world is so not destroyed right now”). Less terrif is realizing that’s not Mike Myers doing the voices but dead-on mimic Colin Mahan (Oh, say it: He’s a Mahan, man!). Still, for the few rounds you’ll play, such details are quite inconsequential… B-
Posted June 11 1999 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- Westworld finale recap in progress: 'The Bicameral Mind'
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- 'The Walking Dead': Chandler Riggs on Carl's biggest episode ever
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big