Tempestuous lovebirds Pamela Anderson Lee and Tommy Lee may be reconciling, but they’re still trying to unload their home. Built in 1991, the two-story house has an elevator, hot tub, and screening room (presumably, they won’t leave behind any videos). The Lees are in the market for a more toddler-friendly home for their two sons (ages 3 and 1) — something with fewer stairs. Also up for grabs is Pamela’s beachfront Malibu town house, which she bought in 1994. The two-bedroom, two-bath abode (going for a paltry $395,000) is nestled in a gated community not far from where Lee used to shoot Baywatch. Citing such touches as a shower that looks like a waterfall, the couple’s real estate agent, Danny Nathanson, calls the town house ”romantic and elegant.” He adds that Pamela had it ”completely remodeled.” She has no plans to get it unremodeled.
Posted June 25 1999 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday