Tempestuous lovebirds Pamela Anderson Lee and Tommy Lee may be reconciling, but they’re still trying to unload their home. Built in 1991, the two-story house has an elevator, hot tub, and screening room (presumably, they won’t leave behind any videos). The Lees are in the market for a more toddler-friendly home for their two sons (ages 3 and 1) — something with fewer stairs. Also up for grabs is Pamela’s beachfront Malibu town house, which she bought in 1994. The two-bedroom, two-bath abode (going for a paltry $395,000) is nestled in a gated community not far from where Lee used to shoot Baywatch. Citing such touches as a shower that looks like a waterfall, the couple’s real estate agent, Danny Nathanson, calls the town house ”romantic and elegant.” He adds that Pamela had it ”completely remodeled.” She has no plans to get it unremodeled.
Posted June 25 1999 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'
- Game of Thrones: Why you shouldn’t believe every season 7 spoiler
- John Oliver criticizes Donald Trump for abortion comments
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars say final farewell to Emily, Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Ali
- Raven-Symoné to star in 'That’s So Raven' spin-off at Disney Channel
- 'Timeless' casts criminal couple in Bonnie and Clyde episode
- EW Must List: 'The Walking Dead', Empire of the Sun's 'Two Vines'