If Dr. Evil Stole Austin Powers’ mojo and injected it into a Web browser, the result could be NeoPlanet’s Austin Powers Browser (www.austinpowers.com). Downloading this application will give your familiar gray Netscape or Explorer window a flower-powered makeover, complete with “Groovy, baby” sound clips to accompany every mouse click. If the AP browser leaves you shagless, there are scads of other browser “skins” available from creator NeoPlanet (www.neoplanet.com). Web pages take longer to load, but watching Felicity Shagwell dance on the Austin Browser is a very randy way to pass the time.
Posted July 16 1999 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father
- Trump booed at charity dinner while cracking Clinton jokes
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' reveals Michaela's mom
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss, Liza Weil on that shocking hookup
- Carol Burnett to star in Amy Poehler-produced ABC comedy pilot