If Dr. Evil Stole Austin Powers’ mojo and injected it into a Web browser, the result could be NeoPlanet’s Austin Powers Browser (www.austinpowers.com). Downloading this application will give your familiar gray Netscape or Explorer window a flower-powered makeover, complete with “Groovy, baby” sound clips to accompany every mouse click. If the AP browser leaves you shagless, there are scads of other browser “skins” available from creator NeoPlanet (www.neoplanet.com). Web pages take longer to load, but watching Felicity Shagwell dance on the Austin Browser is a very randy way to pass the time.
Posted July 16 1999 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big