Travis may not dominate the charts as he once did, but that’s all that’s changed in the neo-traditionalist’s 14-year career. His thrilling baritone, which leaps and slides in Jonesian fashion, still rattles the walls, and his songs still plumb the depths of spiritual and moral truths. Nowhere is he better than on the title track of A Man Ain’t Made of Stone, a character-shaping realization of marital meltdown.
A Man Ain't Made of Stone Travis may not dominate the charts as he once did, but that's all that's changed in the neo-traditionalist's 14-year career. His thrilling baritone,...A Man Ain't Made of StoneCountry Travis may not dominate the charts as he once did, but that's all that's changed in the neo-traditionalist's 14-year career. His thrilling baritone,...1999-10-01
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Randy Travis
Posted October 1 1999 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- Box office report: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,’ 'Vacation'
- First trailer for Zoolander 2 asks one big existential question
- Valerie Harper replaced in play after hospital stay
- NFL legend Jerry Rice heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar wonders if daughter could be a ‘Future Slayer’
- Ronda Rousey pays tribute to ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!