This hyperactive two-on-two game of hoops distills basketball into an uproarious highlight reel. Cartoonish NBA players, including spokesman Shaquille O’Neal, leap like acrobatic supermen, twisting and spinning their way to the basket – which bursts into flames if your player really catches fire. Most games take place on the hardwood of your favorite arena, but for maximum street cred, you can play on an asphalt-covered city playground. If Vince McMahon ever took over the NBA, this is what it would look like. B
Posted November 12 1999 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lady Gaga crashes James Corden's monologue
- What to Watch Wednesday: 'Rectify' enters its final season
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings, James Corden wears meat dress
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop