Designed to echo Yahoo!’s bare-bones approach, this info-driven Web directory (created by the Australian indie film concern Para-Noir Productions) offers cinematic links a-go-go – at last count, 763 of them, of varying quality, all clustered into such categories as ”Actors and Actresses,” ”Celeb Fansites,” ”Movie Genres,” and ”Resources.” Best feature: The News Archives, which offers film, music, and new media articles from such publications as Wired, USA Today, even the London newspaper the Independent (some connections, however, have already expired). While this site may not make you yell Yahoo!, it still makes for great one-stop film-info shopping.
Posted February 12 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'