Having swallowed up the online Gourmet Guide and foodwine.com, California cook Kate Heyhoe’s gastronomical guidebook expands the horizons of would-be gourmands with best recipes (peppermint brownies, anyone?), culinary tips (what Brits call a biscuit, Americans call a cracker), and such useful sections as ”I Love Chocolate” and ”Pasta, Risotto & You.” Worth celebrating – and salivating.
Posted February 12 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big