You’ve found a drummer. You’ve bought that amp. And you’ve finally settled on a killer name. Ready to go platinum? First, visit this site that lists the names of thousands of bands, Brit and Yank, and see how original your thinking is (sorry, the Strawberry Thieves is already taken). If you’re serious (and even if you’re not), you can register your moniker, dashing the hopes of like-minded musicians in Liverpool.
Posted February 12 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert scolds Run the Jewels for suggestive new Halloween song
- Amy Schumer on 'Formation' video backlash: 'It was never a parody'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': What's next for Owen and Amelia?
- Shannen Doherty opens up about cancer in emotional 'Chelsea' interview
- Halloween ComicFest 2016: Here are all the free comics you can get
- Joel McHale on 'The Great Indoors': 'We are equal opportunity offenders'
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' wraps production