Lorrie Morgan’s second greatest hits set, To Get to You, reprises her classic signature, ”Something in Red,” and adds to her more recent fare with five new offerings, including a fine remake of Tammy Wynette’s ”Another Lonely Song” and an affecting live cover of Sarah McLachlan’s ”Angel.” The only thing missing is ”What Part of No,” the bitchiest kiss-off in country music. B
To Get to YouLorrie Morgan's second greatest hits set, To Get to You, reprises her classic signature, ''Something in Red,'' and adds to her more...To Get to YouCountryLorrie Morgan's second greatest hits set, To Get to You, reprises her classic signature, ''Something in Red,'' and adds to her more...2000-02-25
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Lorrie Morgan
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 'The Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Nick Jonas talks hosting the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards, his new image and that Kanye West cover
- Ben Stiller's little-known punk rocker past comes to light
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!