Lorrie Morgan’s second greatest hits set, To Get to You, reprises her classic signature, ”Something in Red,” and adds to her more recent fare with five new offerings, including a fine remake of Tammy Wynette’s ”Another Lonely Song” and an affecting live cover of Sarah McLachlan’s ”Angel.” The only thing missing is ”What Part of No,” the bitchiest kiss-off in country music. B
To Get to YouLorrie Morgan's second greatest hits set, To Get to You, reprises her classic signature, ''Something in Red,'' and adds to her more...To Get to YouCountryLorrie Morgan's second greatest hits set, To Get to You, reprises her classic signature, ''Something in Red,'' and adds to her more...2000-02-25
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Lorrie Morgan
Posted February 25 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75