Lorrie Morgan’s second greatest hits set, To Get to You, reprises her classic signature, ”Something in Red,” and adds to her more recent fare with five new offerings, including a fine remake of Tammy Wynette’s ”Another Lonely Song” and an affecting live cover of Sarah McLachlan’s ”Angel.” The only thing missing is ”What Part of No,” the bitchiest kiss-off in country music. B
To Get to YouLorrie Morgan's second greatest hits set, To Get to You, reprises her classic signature, ''Something in Red,'' and adds to her more...To Get to YouCountryLorrie Morgan's second greatest hits set, To Get to You, reprises her classic signature, ''Something in Red,'' and adds to her more...2000-02-25
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Lorrie Morgan
Posted February 25 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!