Lorrie Morgan’s second greatest hits set, To Get to You, reprises her classic signature, ”Something in Red,” and adds to her more recent fare with five new offerings, including a fine remake of Tammy Wynette’s ”Another Lonely Song” and an affecting live cover of Sarah McLachlan’s ”Angel.” The only thing missing is ”What Part of No,” the bitchiest kiss-off in country music. B
To Get to YouLorrie Morgan's second greatest hits set, To Get to You, reprises her classic signature, ''Something in Red,'' and adds to her more...To Get to YouCountryLorrie Morgan's second greatest hits set, To Get to You, reprises her classic signature, ''Something in Red,'' and adds to her more...2000-02-25
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Lorrie Morgan
Posted February 25 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'