Candid Courtney Love recently told Jane magazine that she likes ”really trashy porno girls.” She can put that girl attraction to use in her next film, Julie Johnson, costarring Lili Taylor (The Haunting). ”She’s so sexy — I’m so into her,” Love says of Taylor, who’ll play a cop’s wife who falls for Love’s character at a computer class. The New Jersey shoot begins this month, and the budget is low — really low. ”I think I have to stay in a Howard Johnson,” says Love, who admits the producers questioned her ability to slum it. ”They were like, ‘You can’t do it, you’re a diva!’ I’m like, ‘Yes I can, I was a punk!”’ Was being the operative word.
Posted March 10 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday