Candid Courtney Love recently told Jane magazine that she likes ”really trashy porno girls.” She can put that girl attraction to use in her next film, Julie Johnson, costarring Lili Taylor (The Haunting). ”She’s so sexy — I’m so into her,” Love says of Taylor, who’ll play a cop’s wife who falls for Love’s character at a computer class. The New Jersey shoot begins this month, and the budget is low — really low. ”I think I have to stay in a Howard Johnson,” says Love, who admits the producers questioned her ability to slum it. ”They were like, ‘You can’t do it, you’re a diva!’ I’m like, ‘Yes I can, I was a punk!”’ Was being the operative word.
Posted March 10 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- Meet 'Moonlight' star Ashton Sanders
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'
- Game of Thrones: Why you shouldn’t believe every season 7 spoiler
- John Oliver criticizes Donald Trump for abortion comments
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars say final farewell to Emily, Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Ali
- Raven-Symoné to star in 'That’s So Raven' spin-off at Disney Channel
- 'Timeless' casts criminal couple in Bonnie and Clyde episode