For anyone pondering U2’s next move, The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack (to a Wim Wenders film based on a Bono short story) provides a few clues. Their three contributions, including a pointless remake of ”The First Time,” forgo ersatz techno for a return to their grander, airier pre-Achtung Baby sound — albeit with droppier material. The rest is either admirable but dull (ambient instrumentals featuring trumpeter Jon Hassell) or simply dull (actress Milla Jovovich’s ”Satellite of Love”). Check out any time you like. C
The Million Dollar Hotel For anyone pondering U2's next move, The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack (to a Wim Wenders film based on a Bono short story) provides a...The Million Dollar HotelSoundtracks, Pop For anyone pondering U2's next move, The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack (to a Wim Wenders film based on a Bono short story) provides a...2000-03-24
Genre: Soundtracks, Pop; Lead Performers: U2, Various Artists; Producer (group): Interscope
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' earns $187.7 million in opening weekend
- Spice Girls reunite at David Beckham's birthday
- 'Dances With Wolves' writer Michael Blake dies
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquiao fight: You be the judge
- 'Orphan Black' bosses on 'an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!