For anyone pondering U2’s next move, The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack (to a Wim Wenders film based on a Bono short story) provides a few clues. Their three contributions, including a pointless remake of ”The First Time,” forgo ersatz techno for a return to their grander, airier pre-Achtung Baby sound — albeit with droppier material. The rest is either admirable but dull (ambient instrumentals featuring trumpeter Jon Hassell) or simply dull (actress Milla Jovovich’s ”Satellite of Love”). Check out any time you like. C
The Million Dollar Hotel For anyone pondering U2's next move, The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack (to a Wim Wenders film based on a Bono short story) provides a...The Million Dollar HotelSoundtracks, Pop For anyone pondering U2's next move, The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack (to a Wim Wenders film based on a Bono short story) provides a...2000-03-24
Genre: Soundtracks, Pop; Lead Performers: U2, Various Artists; Producer (group): Interscope
Posted March 24 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- Neil deGrasse Tyson hosts 'The Martian' promo
- 6 new things we know about Janet Jackson's 'Unbreakable'
- Tom Hardy demonstrates his lip sync skills with Dubsmash
- Jon Hamm in talks to star in sci-fi drama 'Marjorie Prime'
- Can you name these VMA nominees based on just one photo?
- Adele's new album may have its release date
- See Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer dance on Billy Joel's piano
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!