For anyone pondering U2’s next move, The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack (to a Wim Wenders film based on a Bono short story) provides a few clues. Their three contributions, including a pointless remake of ”The First Time,” forgo ersatz techno for a return to their grander, airier pre-Achtung Baby sound — albeit with droppier material. The rest is either admirable but dull (ambient instrumentals featuring trumpeter Jon Hassell) or simply dull (actress Milla Jovovich’s ”Satellite of Love”). Check out any time you like. C
The Million Dollar Hotel For anyone pondering U2's next move, The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack (to a Wim Wenders film based on a Bono short story) provides a...The Million Dollar HotelSoundtracks, Pop For anyone pondering U2's next move, The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack (to a Wim Wenders film based on a Bono short story) provides a...2000-03-24
Genre: Soundtracks, Pop; Lead Performers: U2, Various Artists; Producer (group): Interscope
Posted March 24 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- Fox cancels Ryan Seacrest's 'Knock Knock Live' after 2 episodes
- Despite polarizing season 2, HBO still interested in more 'True Detective'
- Box office preview: 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation,' 'Vacation'
- HBO says Game of Thrones will be at least eight seasons
- 'Feast' director Patrick Osborne to direct 'Battling Boy' adaptation
- 'Elementary' enlists 'The Knick' star Jeremy Bobb
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!