You’ve read Peggy Rathmann’s best-selling picture book ”10 Minutes Till Bedtime.” Your kids have asked about that URL on the first page. Guess what – it’s real, and it teaches your little critters how to make a cool HamsterScope, send a secret message to a pal, play Shockwave games, and whip up a bedtime snack of ants on a banana bus. No yawns here.
Posted April 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on why Saviors follow Negan
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'