The odd little Americana sampler The I-10 Chronicles follows the nation’s longest highway with musical stops along the way. It gets off to a rambling start in California (Bill & Bonnie Hearne’s cover of ”L.A. Freeway”), but runs out of gas in Texas. Joe Ely, Counting Crows’ Adam Duritz, and newcomer Cherokee Rose — who puts a banjo (!) to Native American chants — liven up the scenery. B-
Posted April 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ashton Sanders' struggle with bullies helped make 'Moonlight' magic
- Tomi Lahren comments on intense 'Daily Show' interview
- See an exclusive first look at the 'Phantasm' sphere ornament
- Emma Watson unveils the dark side of social media in 'The Circle'
- Kelsea Ballerini reacts to Grammy nom
- See the cover for 'The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo'
- Meet the Grammys' 2017 Best New Artist nominees
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans