George Strait’s fourth package of his elegant, heartfelt hits, Latest Greatest Straitest Hits, shows why he’ll still be the modern country king after all the pyrotechnic poseurs have come and gone. Two new songs, including the tongue-in-cheek duet with Alan Jackson, ”Murder on Music Row” (”Someone killed country music/Cut out its heart and soul”), help make this a traditionalist’s dream. A
Posted April 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'