George Strait’s fourth package of his elegant, heartfelt hits, Latest Greatest Straitest Hits, shows why he’ll still be the modern country king after all the pyrotechnic poseurs have come and gone. Two new songs, including the tongue-in-cheek duet with Alan Jackson, ”Murder on Music Row” (”Someone killed country music/Cut out its heart and soul”), help make this a traditionalist’s dream. A
Posted April 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See a new clip from 'Burnt' with Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller
- You'll lose your head over this exclusive clip from 'Tales of Halloween'
- 'Inside Amy Schumer,' 'Broad City,' and more faves will stream on Hulu
- Tom Hiddleston explains why Loki was cut from 'Age of Ultron'
- Demi Lovato shares two new 'Confident' music video teasers
- Shane Davis and Michelle Delecki preview new gaming comic 'Axcend'
- 'The Flash' star Grant Gustin zooms through EW’s Pop Culture Personality Quiz