George Strait’s fourth package of his elegant, heartfelt hits, Latest Greatest Straitest Hits, shows why he’ll still be the modern country king after all the pyrotechnic poseurs have come and gone. Two new songs, including the tongue-in-cheek duet with Alan Jackson, ”Murder on Music Row” (”Someone killed country music/Cut out its heart and soul”), help make this a traditionalist’s dream. A
Posted April 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Shepard Fairey's poster for Michael Moore's 'Where To Invade Next'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: George Lopez has 'white-man problems' in 'Lopez'
- Lena Dunham opens up about endometriosis in Facebook post
- #OscarsSoWhite: Sylvester Stallone was ready to boycott Academy Awards
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Cuba Gooding Jr. on 'ACS'
- Maroon 5 respond to Taraji P. Henson confusing them with Coldplay
- Rick Rubin is producing a 'Star Wars'-inspired album