This clever U.K.-based site brings an unabashed attitude to news, interviews, and reviews. Sassiest of all are the features, in which one columnist suggests changes to the Oscars (excise ”all the shots of Jack Nicholson’s shrivelled corpse leering at the camera”) and another visits six chaotic movie sets (including Waterworld’s giant atoll, which consumed four months, $4 million, and 1,000 tons of steel). And did you know that Austin Powers’ chest wig fetched $250 at auction? Call it kernel knowledge.
Posted April 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon play a Best Friends Challenge
- What to Watch Thursday: Joel McHale tackles 'The Great Indoors'
- Justin Timberlake, Jimmy Fallon sing 'Ironic' at summer camp
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst addresses this week's panic attack
- Twitter rallies behind 'Mockingbird' writer after feminist cover backlash
- Stephen Colbert gives Newt Gingrich ‘the talk’ after Megyn Kelly interview
- Megyn Kelly to co-host 'Live' with Kelly Ripa the morning after election
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers