A cleansing tonic for your Web-weary mind, this occupies the same conceptual art space as predecessors jodi.org and Superbad.com. Click on the opening page’s deceptively simple ”Want to play a game?” interface, then prepare to briefly lose all control of your browser while the site’s creators play tricks on your computer’s cortex. After that, point-and-click around to uncover all manner of net.art. While many sites are unintentionally confusing, Soulbath revels in ”forcing you” to navigate without a clue. The result’s a treat – at least until you become totally aggravated.
Posted April 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade