A cleansing tonic for your Web-weary mind, this occupies the same conceptual art space as predecessors jodi.org and Superbad.com. Click on the opening page’s deceptively simple ”Want to play a game?” interface, then prepare to briefly lose all control of your browser while the site’s creators play tricks on your computer’s cortex. After that, point-and-click around to uncover all manner of net.art. While many sites are unintentionally confusing, Soulbath revels in ”forcing you” to navigate without a clue. The result’s a treat – at least until you become totally aggravated.
Posted April 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'
- New York Comic Con: What we learned from the 'Once Upon a Time' panel
- See Dwayne Johnson's latest post-gym dance moves
- Ava DuVernay, Catherine Hardwicke respond to Hollywood gender discrimination probe
- There will be magazine cover drama in Lifetime's 'Melrose Place' movie