A cleansing tonic for your Web-weary mind, this occupies the same conceptual art space as predecessors jodi.org and Superbad.com. Click on the opening page’s deceptively simple ”Want to play a game?” interface, then prepare to briefly lose all control of your browser while the site’s creators play tricks on your computer’s cortex. After that, point-and-click around to uncover all manner of net.art. While many sites are unintentionally confusing, Soulbath revels in ”forcing you” to navigate without a clue. The result’s a treat – at least until you become totally aggravated.
Posted April 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Frank Grillo fights to protect a senator in 'The Purge: Election Year' trailer
- See Larry David break repeatedly in 'SNL' outtake reel
- I'm watching 'Dance Moms' with my 8-year-old twin daughters: Episode 7
- Ryan Reynolds: 'Having a daughter was a dream come true'
- Gwen Stefani announces album release date
- Control an army of Autobots or Decepticons in this upcoming 'Transformers' mobile game
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' has started filming