A cleansing tonic for your Web-weary mind, this occupies the same conceptual art space as predecessors jodi.org and Superbad.com. Click on the opening page’s deceptively simple ”Want to play a game?” interface, then prepare to briefly lose all control of your browser while the site’s creators play tricks on your computer’s cortex. After that, point-and-click around to uncover all manner of net.art. While many sites are unintentionally confusing, Soulbath revels in ”forcing you” to navigate without a clue. The result’s a treat – at least until you become totally aggravated.
Posted April 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters