A cleansing tonic for your Web-weary mind, this occupies the same conceptual art space as predecessors jodi.org and Superbad.com. Click on the opening page’s deceptively simple ”Want to play a game?” interface, then prepare to briefly lose all control of your browser while the site’s creators play tricks on your computer’s cortex. After that, point-and-click around to uncover all manner of net.art. While many sites are unintentionally confusing, Soulbath revels in ”forcing you” to navigate without a clue. The result’s a treat – at least until you become totally aggravated.
Posted April 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Some banned 'Pokémon Go' accounts will be reinstated
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award