Coined by Julia Roberts’ curvy title character in Erin Brockovich, the not-so-sweet phrase was tossed off as an insult to Brockovich’s meddlesome (and portly) coworker. (Usage: ”Bite my a–, Krispy Kreme!”) Not to be confused with the delectably sticky doughnut confections — though a distinct cause-effect connection is evident.
Posted April 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories