Kirsten Dunst (”The Virgin Suicides”) is a perky blond cheerleader who wants to lead her squad to a national title – bad. Gabrielle Union (”She’s All That”) is head of a rival, inner-city hip-hop squad that has a score to settle with their suburban counterparts. With Marc Abraham (”Air Force One”) producing, will the teen comedy’s catchphrase be ”Get off my pom-poms”?
'IT' GIRLS Dunst (right) and Dushku get in the spirit (Ken Jacques)
Posted April 21 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Titanfall 2's launch trailer lands with a big 'Bang Bang'
- Lady Gaga to perform at the 2016 American Music Awards
- 'This Is Us' star on tonight's ep: 'We meet Jack in the present day'
- Chris Martin sings with kids Apple and Moses at charity event
- Watch the trailer for 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- Michael Phelps brings his Phelps Face to new 'Call of Duty' trailer
- ABC cuts 'Notorious' order, possibly first canceled show