L.A. journalist Kate (Famke Janssen) is assigned a relationship story for her women’s mag, sparking a navel-gazing tour of her dating history and recent breakup with paunchy artist Adam (Jon Favreau). In the grand tradition of crowd-pleasing Sundance romantic comedies, the two exes circle each other – trading witty barbs and pontificating on love – eventually attempting to reconcile.
THEY DID IT FOR 'LOVE' Janssen and Favreau (Cass Bird)
Posted April 21 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Loretta Devine talks gender-bending role
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on that shocking casualty
- Jennifer Garner joins Bryan Cranston in 'Wakefield'
- 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' season 2 premiere react: Abby gets schooled in divorce
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing