Lucky is an orphan. And a major stud – literally. In director Sergei Bodrov’s dramatic adventure, a horse struggles in the Namibian desert, falls in love, and challenges the local bully. Bodrov employed Method Acting for equines to help his ”thespians” pony up nuanced performances. Narration by Lukas Haas provides some – pardon the expression – glue.
BORN 'FREE' Moore gets Lucky (A. Bannister)
Posted April 21 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday