Lucky is an orphan. And a major stud – literally. In director Sergei Bodrov’s dramatic adventure, a horse struggles in the Namibian desert, falls in love, and challenges the local bully. Bodrov employed Method Acting for equines to help his ”thespians” pony up nuanced performances. Narration by Lukas Haas provides some – pardon the expression – glue.
BORN 'FREE' Moore gets Lucky (A. Bannister)
Posted April 21 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mariah Carey and fiance James Packer have split
- Gerard Butler set for threequel 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Tracey Ullman interprets Melania Trump's campaign style
- 'Don't Think Twice' stars on their worst audience experiences
- Daisy Ridley responds to Rey being called a ‘Mary Sue’
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun says don't blame Daryl for Glenn's death
- Kate Beckinsale opens up about her phallic fruit hobby