Not to be confused with the recently axed mental-ward TV series, the film ”Wonderland,” directed by art-house fave Michael Winterbottom (”Welcome to Sarajevo”) and shot in faux-documentary style, follows three sisters (including Gina McKee, Hugh Grant’s paralyzed friend in ”Notting Hill”) through a dark and eventful weekend.
NEXT STOP... McKee on the town (Marcus Robinson)
Posted April 21 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ice Cube developing modern-day 'Oliver Twist' musical at Disney
- 'Black Mirror' creator: The one twist that was too heartbreaking to do
- Tinashe almost freaked out when working with 'idol' Britney Spears
- Westworld ratings take hit from Walking Dead
- Simon Pegg talks 'Star Trek Beyond' with an ISS astronaut
- Missing backup dancer found safe after Rihanna’s emotional plea
- 'Uncharted' movie picks up Shawn Levy to direct
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop