Ever come across those strips you think should be funny – if you could figure them out? Bill Bickel did – so he built a site dedicated to weekly debates on, say, what the hell Tuesday’s ”Tank McNamara” was about. This is good for two reasons: You are reassured that you are not the only one who finds those ”Far Side” spin-offs completely confounding. Plus, the resulting discussions (Did the cartoonist mean sea cucumber instead of sea slug?) can be more fun than the ‘toons themselves.
Posted May 17 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Strong first reactions to 'Rogue One' hit after premiere
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'