Named after the original monster mash, this site goes way beyond ”Godzilla.” Florida’s Scott Hamilton and Chris Holland have created the kind of trash-movie paradise where names like Fred Olen Ray and Tim Thomerson are invoked without hesitation. Tokyo offers half-admiring, half-mocking reviews of such schlock cinema as 1973’s vampire fiasco ”Ganja and Hess ”and 1983’s desert horror film ”Scalps,” rating them on a one-to-five David Hasselhoff scale. The only goof: including reviews of current mainstream movies (”High Fidelity,” ”Erin Brockovich”), which detracts from the marvelous monstrosity.
Posted May 17 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Bieber confirms he's single: 'I'm not really looking either'
- 'The Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun marries Joana Pak
- Donald Trump makes cinema great again on hilarious Instagram account
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big