Richard Simmons and Oprah Winfrey? Wusses. Dare for Dollars (www.darefordollars.z.com; the creation of Burbank-based Zoo Productions) makes you work for your wish fulfillment. By work, we mean crawl into a bathtub with thousands of insects. To pay, post a message explaining how much money you need, why you need it, and what you’re willing to do for it. If your dare is chosen, a team will film your exploits and post the footage in Real Player and Windows Media formats. Prepare to have your faith in humanity shaken by participants’ disturbing willingness to handle excrement. A-
Posted June 2 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama explains what's funny, not funny about Trump
- Seth Meyers mocks Trump's Gettysburg address
- Tom Hanks asks Zoltar from 'Big' for yet another wish
- What to Watch Tuesday: 'This Is Us' goes to the Super Bowl (sort of)
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'