Filed under that all-too-common header Cool Stuff, ECampus’s (www.ecampus.com) simple Flash game ”Save Them Goldfish!” pits you — a conscientious goldfish owner — against your roommate, an ichthyoid hater looking to administer the Mrs. Paul treatment. If you’ve a nimble processor, you should be able to pluck your pets from his frying pan — slip up, and they fricassee, or wriggle on the tabletop pleading for water. There are plenty of sadistic web games out there — this one actually gives you the chance to play the hero. Or, yeah, just sit back and watch ‘em fry. B
Posted June 2 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Cameron Dallas takes fans inside MAGCON in 'Chasing Cameron' trailer
- How Mike Birbiglia got President Obama to say 'poo'
- Pauley Perrette opens up about her recovery 1 year after attack
- 'Vampire Diaries': EP reveals one character was originally a succubus
- Abrams Books ceases publication of 'Bad Little Children's Books'
- The cast of 'Hairspray Live!' reveals bizarre pre-show rituals
- Lady Gaga reveals PTSD struggle during visit to LGBT homeless shelter
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday