Roger Lodge, of course, is ”Blind Date”’s Chuck Woolery in training, and if you trust him when he says, ”You never know when you’ll find your perfect match,” you should probably sign up to be a guest on ABC’s showcase of awkward collisions among the L.A. singles-bar set: Everything you need to vie for a place on the show is right here. But if you’re just looking for some snotty, voyeuristic giggles (oh, don’t look so guilty), browse the official site’s freely available bios of lonely men who aren’t afraid to admit their foot fetishes, and women desperately in search of qualities like ”juicy lips…you know what I mean.” Uh, riiight.
Posted June 6 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories