Greg Mariotti’s sprawling cybershrine spans the career of director Paul Thomas Anderson (above, right, with Tom Cruise), from his early short films through Boogie Nights to last year’s Magnolia. Along the way you’ll find quotes, trailers, deleted scenes, score info, DVD stats, and ruminations on Magnolia’s ”much-talked-about Masonry images.” But wait, there’s more: a bio, links to magazine articles, photos of Anderson with girlfriend Fiona Apple, and trivia tidbits. (According to Mariotti, Ted Turner and Jane Fonda sent Anderson a note telling him how much they liked Boogie Nights.)
Posted June 6 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday