If you’ve ever asked yourself ”How long can a plate of rotting meat sit in a neighbor’s yard without him noticing and calling the police?” the answer is at hand. Mahlon Smith, 23, who’d prefer to keep his whereabouts secret for obvious reasons, has archived all 19 days of his experiment, during which the hamburger, steak, and hot dogs just attracted more maggots – and onlookers, as each day’s de-progress was documented on this site. Who knew that different bugs like different meats? Warning: Someone has already advised Smith to auction the mess on eBay.
Posted June 6 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry
- Kids explain the story of Christmas for Jimmy Kimmel