How do you prepare for a new baby? If you’re Madonna, you buy a new house. The expectant one nabbed – for $6.5 mil – a five bedroom, five bath ’20s era palace in Beverly Hills from Diane Keaton, who bought it four years ago for about $2.2 million and, in keeping with famed architect Wallace Neff’s original design, renovated it with dark wood and traditional Spanish accents. Keaton even sectioned off the backyard to create a children’s area, complete with a sandbox. Perfect for Lola and her new sib. Madonna has reportedly put her Los Feliz home (also designed by Neff) on the market for $4.2 million.
DIGS THIS Momma Madonna and brood may be California dreamin' (Brendab Beirne/Corbis Sygma)
Posted June 7 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Buy Tom Hanks' David S. Pumpkins Halloween costume online
- SyFy announces all-star cast for 'Face off' season 11
- Bill Murray celebrates Chicago Cubs' win and accepts Mark Twain Prize
- Lily Collins details 'difficult' past relationships in upcoming memoir
- 'Insecure' Co-EP: The show is 'culled from our lives'
- 'Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens' adds new dark side content
- You can find Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum on Google Maps