On the semi-sequel to ”Livin’ on a Prayer,” Jon Bon Jovi declares ”It’s My Life.” While it’s worrisome that the 38-year-old can earnestly deliver an anthem that sounds as if it sprang from a high schooler stuck in detention, it’s tough to deny the song’s captivating chorus. But if the Jersey rockers haven’t matured much, it hardly matters. Crush — for all its sappy ballads and surburban pop fairy tales — is classic Bon Jovi. And that’s not an oxymoron. B
Crush On the semi-sequel to ''Livin' on a Prayer,'' Jon Bon Jovi declares ''It's My Life.'' While it's worrisome that the 38-year-old can earnestly deliver...CrushPop On the semi-sequel to ''Livin' on a Prayer,'' Jon Bon Jovi declares ''It's My Life.'' While it's worrisome that the 38-year-old can earnestly deliver...2000-06-16
Genre: Pop; Status: In Season
Posted June 16 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set