On the semi-sequel to ”Livin’ on a Prayer,” Jon Bon Jovi declares ”It’s My Life.” While it’s worrisome that the 38-year-old can earnestly deliver an anthem that sounds as if it sprang from a high schooler stuck in detention, it’s tough to deny the song’s captivating chorus. But if the Jersey rockers haven’t matured much, it hardly matters. Crush — for all its sappy ballads and surburban pop fairy tales — is classic Bon Jovi. And that’s not an oxymoron. B
Crush On the semi-sequel to ''Livin' on a Prayer,'' Jon Bon Jovi declares ''It's My Life.'' While it's worrisome that the 38-year-old can earnestly deliver...CrushPop On the semi-sequel to ''Livin' on a Prayer,'' Jon Bon Jovi declares ''It's My Life.'' While it's worrisome that the 38-year-old can earnestly deliver...2000-06-16
Posted June 16 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum