Much like Sex and the City’s Mr. Wrongs, the CD’s charms are fast and fleeting. Sure, there’s saucy stuff — Missy Elliott’s ”Hot Boyz,” Joan Osborne’s ”Righteous Love,” and Groove Armada’s sly instrumental theme — but there’s also schlocky Bette Midler and snoozy Trisha Yearwood. Sex advice? Before unwrapping this, ask yourself, am I up for an anticlimactic fling? B-
Sex and the City (Soundtrack) Much like Sex and the City's Mr. Wrongs, the CD's charms are fast and fleeting. Sure, there's saucy stuff — Missy Elliott's '...Sex and the City (Soundtrack)Pop Much like Sex and the City's Mr. Wrongs, the CD's charms are fast and fleeting. Sure, there's saucy stuff — Missy Elliott's '...2000-06-16the bird and the beeFergieJennifer Hudson
Genre: Pop; Performers: the bird and the bee, Fergie, Jennifer Hudson
Posted June 16 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'