Justin, JC, and the rest of the gang are introduced (very, very slowly) in the opening animation as the intro to their hit single ”Bye Bye Bye” pounds in the background (a little ironic, considering this is the ”welcome” page). Once inside, the infrastructure is about what you’d expect: color-coordinated and slickly animated, with few surprises content-wise: audio and video versions of the aforementioned single, a rather anemic collection of photos, and menus inviting you to get ”N’volved” and ”N’touch.” Fans will be N’grossed; the unN’itiated will be N’different.
Posted July 19 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Bieber walks off stage after asking fans to stop screaming
- Kings of Leon nab first No. 1 album with 'Walls'
- John Oliver offers Trump Emmy in return for accepting election results
- What to Watch Monday: Lynda Carter meets 'Supergirl'
- 'The Walking Dead' producers explain that crazy cliffhanger resolution
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz reflects on Abraham's big moment
- 'The Walking Dead': Steven Yeun weighs in on Glenn's fate