If you’d rather drown than hear more about scheming, clothing-shy Survivor Richard Hatch, you’re not alone. CBS’ hit has caused some reality-based confusion for that other Richard Hatch, star of the ’70s sci-fi series Battlestar Galactica. ”There are two separate individuals,” insists Galactica’s Hatch. ”You have no idea how many close friends thought he was me.” While his castaway counterpart now gets more ink, the actor says: ”Believe me, I did not have [time] to go anywhere. I’ve been working my ass off for the last two years.” He just finished the indie The Ghost with Michael Madsen and is trying to line up a Battlestar film. Besides, he says, ”I don’t think I could’ve eaten those horrible worms.”
Posted July 28 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'
- Bob Dylan finally acknowledges his Nobel Prize
- Why 'Pumpkinhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- New 'Rambo' movie in the works without Sylvester Stallone
- 'The Big Lebowski' spin-off first look: John Turturro returns
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set