Who’s that dribbling cross-dresser goin’ to the Net with Shaquille O’Neal? No, not Dennis Rodman. It’s Hunter Joy Abaravich — a.k.a. Bob — freeinternet.com’s popular spokesbaby with the world-weary voice of a grown man (surprise — it’s Armageddon actor Ken Campbell). The California girl’s television spots and online ”interview” with Shaq have caused such a buzz that Viacom is discussing a deal with creators Siltanen/Keehn Advertising and freeinternet.com to have year-old Bob star in his/her own TV show. Campbell worries, however, that even Bob might not be immune to the dearth of roles for Hollywood actresses of a certain age, saying ”When she’s 2, she’s not going to be young enough to continue!” What a drag.
Posted August 11 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Missing backup dancer found safe after Rihanna’s emotional plea
- 'Uncharted' movie picks up Shawn Levy to direct
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- Seth Rogen, more to dine on 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party'
- Kevin Curran, Emmy-winning 'Simpsons' producers, dies at 59
- 'The Goldbergs' staging 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' reunion — exclusive
- Honest Trailers takes on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop