Having to sit through this aggressively slack-jawed heist thriller — directed by vet John Frankenheimer (Ronin), who ought to be ashamed of himself — got me in a Christmas jingle-y sort of mood. So, with apologies to Bing Crosby, here’s my ode to Reindeer Games: Oh, the movie within is frightful/But the cast is so delightful/If you’ve anything else to do/Skip this poo, skip this poo, skip this poo. D
Genre: Action/Adventure; Starring: Ben Affleck, Charlize Theron, Ashton Kutcher; Director: John Frankenheimer; Author: Ehren Kruger; Release Date Wide: 02/25/2000; Runtime (in minutes): 99; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Dimension Films
Posted August 11 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Candace Cameron Bure is leaving 'The View'
- T-Pain haunts Smosh in 'Ghostmates' trailer — exclusive
- 'Rogue One' star Riz Ahmed raps about 'Star Wars' on 'Tonight Show'
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Cade visits Stefan in mid-season finale
- Yoko Ono pays tribute to John Lennon on anniversary of his death
- 'Hairspray Live!': Anna Kendrick, Andy Cohen, and more praise musical
- Young and old combine in new superhero line 'All Time Comics'
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 influences For His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk