It’s refreshing to find a conceptually creative spin on a television show’s official site, more so when it’s well executed. Consisting primarily of weekly journal entries, Fox’s online outlet for the popular Malcolm in the Middle (www.fox.com/malcolminthemiddle/episodes/seasonO1.html) proves that not every promotional site has to be, well, too serious. Though the show is on hiatus for the summer, you can read the hilarious entries from last season, including such advice as ”In a pinch, you can treat a head wound with frozen chicken.” Catch the plentiful Real Video clips featuring Malcolm rhapsodizing on topics ranging from family to evading the police. A-
Posted August 18 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast