With new reality-TV shows cropping up about as regularly as guests are flung to the mat on Jerry Springer, it helps to have a Virgil to guide you through television’s latest ring of hell. Reality Blurred (www.realityblurred.com), Andy Dehnart’s smartly dressed compendium of so-real-it’s-real links, is the work of a man obsessed with what happens when people stop being polite and start getting … uh, real — just like the rest of us. The difference is, he cops to it. A
Posted September 8 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky dropped his new album at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!