With new reality-TV shows cropping up about as regularly as guests are flung to the mat on Jerry Springer, it helps to have a Virgil to guide you through television’s latest ring of hell. Reality Blurred (www.realityblurred.com), Andy Dehnart’s smartly dressed compendium of so-real-it’s-real links, is the work of a man obsessed with what happens when people stop being polite and start getting … uh, real — just like the rest of us. The difference is, he cops to it. A
Posted September 8 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard
- Twitter challenges users to #MakeASongTitleLonger
- Viola Davis opens up about struggling with childhood hunger in PSA
- NBC developing Noah's Ark... in space!
- Edward Snowden appearing live via satellite for 'Snowden' screening
- Joe Biden compares U.S. foreign policy to 'Ghostbusters'