With new reality-TV shows cropping up about as regularly as guests are flung to the mat on Jerry Springer, it helps to have a Virgil to guide you through television’s latest ring of hell. Reality Blurred (www.realityblurred.com), Andy Dehnart’s smartly dressed compendium of so-real-it’s-real links, is the work of a man obsessed with what happens when people stop being polite and start getting … uh, real — just like the rest of us. The difference is, he cops to it. A
Posted September 8 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Johnny Depp leads Forbes list of most overpaid actors (again)
- 'La La Land' exclusive: Hear a pair of gorgeous tracks from the movie
- How they shot the first-person X-wing battle in 'Rogue One'
- 'Ink Master' crowns first ever female winner after 8 seasons
- Drake has 2016's best-selling album and single on iTunes
- 'The Good Fight' gets February premiere date
- 'Switched at Birth' season 5: Who's the man in Bay's life?
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem