With new reality-TV shows cropping up about as regularly as guests are flung to the mat on Jerry Springer, it helps to have a Virgil to guide you through television’s latest ring of hell. Reality Blurred (www.realityblurred.com), Andy Dehnart’s smartly dressed compendium of so-real-it’s-real links, is the work of a man obsessed with what happens when people stop being polite and start getting … uh, real — just like the rest of us. The difference is, he cops to it. A
Posted September 8 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade