The Brits meet Britney in this live acoustic cover of everyone’s favorite domestic-jailbait-abuse anthem, ”Baby One More Time”. Presumably afraid Travis fans won’t know a great I-want-you-back tune when they hear one, Epic precedes it with a VH1 Q&A bit, in which an interviewer stupidly suggests the band has made something ”quite good” out of ”an awful, awful song.” At least Travis recognize that the disposably urgent ”Baby” doesn’t need their redemption. B+
Baby One More Time The Brits meet Britney in this live acoustic cover of everyone's favorite domestic-jailbait-abuse anthem, ''Baby One More Time''....Baby One More TimePop The Brits meet Britney in this live acoustic cover of everyone's favorite domestic-jailbait-abuse anthem, ''Baby One More Time''....2000-09-22
Posted September 22 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday