Don’t be fooled — underneath this celebrity-fashion site’s cream-puff exterior lies a heart of pure cat. Every week, amid the pretty pastel graphics, luscious new pictures of dressed-up celebrities appear like magic. Then the trashing begins. No one escapes unscathed, and FashionDish (www.fashiondish.com) is as two-faced as a certain river guide by the name of Wiglesworth. One week Jennifer Tilly is labeled ”Best Dressed,” the next it’s ”Didn’t we make this in seventh grade home ec?” And Lisa Marie Presley? Seems she ”borrowed her coat from a psychedelic Ewok.” Rrrrowwww, watch your eyes. A
Posted October 6 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony