Find out why Alan Ball’s whip-smart script for ”American Beauty” won an Oscar, while the cringe-inducing dialogue for ”Batman & Robin,” well, sucked, in this bare-bones yet compulsively readable collection of screenplays spanning comedies, dramas, and genres in between (”Being John Malkovich”). The site is a film-buff bookmark waiting to happen.
Posted October 11 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Critics' Choice Awards 2016: Who should win Best Actor?
- Two brothers play a deadly board game in 'Beyond the Gates' clip
- 'Office Christmas Party' stars on extras gone wild
- Conan O'Brien gets punished by a dominatrix in Berlin
- Taylor Kinney felt 'silly and bizarre' filming 'Chicago Fire' pilot
- R.L. Stine and Marc Brown are writing another picture book together
- Dashboard Confessional announce 2017 tour
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans