Find out why Alan Ball’s whip-smart script for ”American Beauty” won an Oscar, while the cringe-inducing dialogue for ”Batman & Robin,” well, sucked, in this bare-bones yet compulsively readable collection of screenplays spanning comedies, dramas, and genres in between (”Being John Malkovich”). The site is a film-buff bookmark waiting to happen.
Posted October 11 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Westworld': Who is secretly a robot?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars react to final day of filming
- Michael Massee, Actor Who Played '24' Villain Ira Gaines, Dies at 61
- 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner lines up Amazon anthology series
- Box office preview: Tom Hanks' 'Inferno' to catch fire at No. 1
- Hillary Clinton on Adele's endorsement: 'It meant a lot to me'
- 'Westworld': New photos plus episode titles give clues
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers