The premise behind Warner Bros.’ answer to forced romance may be hard to swallow – the show invites less-than-blissfully coupled participants to venture out on other dates; at the end of the program, each pair picks between the old and the new – but at least you can share your own tales of the heart at this strangely useful official site. It even provides the awkward among us with advice (on conversing: ”Act interested. Smile and nod a lot”).
Posted October 11 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'The Walking Dead,' obviously
- Jimmy Kimmel hires Doctor Strange for kids' birthday party
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father
- Trump booed at charity dinner while cracking Clinton jokes
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' reveals Michaela's mom